Inspirational Photography Quotes – Why Photography?
- “I found that photography was a great way of relaxing on the set.”– Jeff Bridges
- “With photography a new language has been created. Now for the first time it is possible to express reality by reality. We can look at an impression as long as we wish, we can delve into it and, so to speak, renew past experiences at will.” – Ernst Haas
- “Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution.” – Ansel Adams
- “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” – Ansel Adams
- “It’s amazing how you can create your own little world in the camera.” – Trevor Dayley
- “Photography to me is catching a moment which is passing, and which is true.” – Jacques henri Lartigue
- “Photography is a small voice, at best, but sometimes one photograph, or a group of them, can lure our sense of awareness.” – W. Eugene Smith
- “If the vision is strong enough, and your goals are steady, and you believe, pretty soon you bring other people with you.” – Mike Rounds
- “Every image he sees, every photograph he takes, becomes in a sense a self-portrait. The portrait is made more meaningful by intimacy—an intimacy shared not only by the photographer with his subject but by the audience.” – Dorothea Lange
- “All art is a vision penetrating the illusions of reality, and photography is one form of this vision and revelation.” – Ansel Adams.
- “A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.” – Ansel Adams
- “For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.” – Henri Cartier-Bresson
- “The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ” – Yann Arthus-Bertrand
- “I tend to think of the act of photographing, generally speaking, as an adventure. My favorite thing is to go where I’ve never been.” – Diane Arbus
- “The whole point of taking pictures is so that you don’t have to explain things with words.” – Elliott Erwitt
- “In the world of photography, you get to share a captured moment with other people.” – James Wilson
- “Photography is about finding out what can happen in the frame. When you put four edges around some facts, you change those facts.” – Garry Winogrand
- “ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” – Imogen Cunningham
This entry was posted on May 26, 2017 by Paul Chong. It was filed under Thought and writing on photography and was tagged with meaningful words, photography quotes, photography saying, words about photograph.