Inspirational Photography Quotes – Art
- “All art is a vision penetrating the illusions of reality, and photography is one form of this vision and revelation.” – Ansel Adams.
- “The only thing an artist has to remember is to never lose faith in his vision.” – James Lee Burke
- “To create one’s world in any of the arts takes courage.” – Georgia O’Keefe
- “Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.” – David Alan Harvey
- “A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.” – Paul Cezanne
- “The art of photography is all about directing the attention of the viewer.” – Steven Pinker
- “A work of art is a world in itself, reflecting senses and emotions of the artist’s world.” – Hans Hofman
- “Inspiration is an awakening, a quickening of all man’s faculties, and it is manifested in all high artistic achievements.” – Giacomo Puccini
- “An artist is nothing without his or her obsessions, and I have mine.” - Andres Serrano
- “Personality is everything in art and poetry.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
This entry was posted on April 16, 2014 by Paul Chong. It was filed under Thought and writing on photography and was tagged with art of photography, inspirational quotes, photography, photography quotes, saying of famous words and artist, saying of various photographer.