Inspirational Photography Quotes – Light
- “What makes photography a strange invention is that its primary raw materials are light and time.” – John Berger
- “Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography.” – George Eastman
- “You have to get away from relying only on the subject. Light is the imagination’s main tool. It is something you work with in defining anything you want to, whether subject or landscape.” – David Muench
- “My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
- “A painter works with color as the medium, a photographer works with light.” – Carlotta M. Corpron
- “Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art.” – Ambrose Bierce
- “It is light that reveals, light that obscures, light that communicates. It is light I “listen” to. The light late in the day has a distinct quality, as it fades toward the darkness of evening. After sunset there is a gentle leaving of the light, the air begins to still, and a quiet descends. I see magic in the quiet light of dusk. I feel quiet, yet intense energy in the natural elements of our habitat. A sense of magic prevails. A sense of mystery. It is a time for contemplation, for listening – a time for making photographs.” – John Sexton
Stay tune for more inspirational quotes coming soon or signup via email to receive my regular post and writing on photography.
Or check out other similar inspirational quotes;About: Paul Chong is a Malaysia born landscape fine art photographer and artist currently base in Shanghai. He is dedicated to capture the beauty of nature scenery in which he also creates colorful fine art photograph for sale in various format and sizes, featuring museum archival quality fine print. Some of his work can be seen published in magazine, website, event brochure and flyer. He owned a collection of magnificent artwork which can be seen by visiting his online gallery at www.paulchong.photoshelter.com
Copyright © All Rights Reserved By Paul Chong Photography
+86 1376 4064 081
This entry was posted on January 5, 2014 by Paul Chong. It was filed under Thought and writing on photography and was tagged with Inspirational Photography Quotes, inspirational quotes, photography, photography quotes, photography saying, saying of famous words and artist, words.