Inspirational Photography Quotes – Creativity and Art
- “One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photo out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photo out of focus are a style.” – Author Unknown
- “Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.” – Edgar Degas
- “The aim of creative photography is to make a visual interpretation of an experience, not just to record an image.” – Monte Nagler
- “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” – Scott Adams
- “The artist does not see things as they are, but as he is.” – Alfred Tonnelle
- “One is not really a photographer until preoccupation with learning has been outgrown and the camera in his hands is an extension of himself. This is where creativity begins.” – Carl Mydans
- “One painter ought never to imitate the manner of any other; because in that case he cannot be called the child of nature, but the grandchild. It is always best to have recourse to nature, which is replete with such abundance of objects, than to the productions of other masters, who learnt everything from her.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Inspiration lights the spark of creativity. Together, if well integrated, they result in a personal vision for our work. In turn, personal style allows us to express our vision in a unique manner.” – Alain Briot
- “A work of art is above all an adventure of the mind.” – Eugene Ionesco
- “Creativity grows out of two things: curiosity & imagination.” – Benny Goodman
Stay tune for more inspirational quotes coming soon or signup via email to receive my regular post and writing on photography.
Or check out other similar inspirational quotes;About: Paul Chong is a Malaysia born landscape fine art photographer and artist currently base in Shanghai. He is dedicated to capture the beauty of nature scenery in which he also creates colorful fine art photograph for sale in various format and sizes, featuring museum archival quality fine print. Some of his work can be seen published in magazine, website, event brochure and flyer. He owned a collection of magnificent artwork which can be seen by visiting his online gallery at www.paulchong.photoshelter.com Copyright © All Rights Reserved By Paul Chong Photography+86 1376 4064 email@example.com
This entry was posted on November 12, 2013 by Paul Chong. It was filed under Thought and writing on photography and was tagged with art and creative words, creative photography, Creativity, fine art quotes, inspirational saying, photography quotes, saying of famous words and artist, saying of various photographer.